Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blargh

So today has been slow. The dogs sleeping, the cats sleeping, the brothers sleeping. What am I to do? I've searched the internet, and all I find is stuff about Glee. I can't watch Glee, mostly because it's all teen angst and I can't handle that. I'm a teenager and I have gotten over all the angst. What I do like though, surprisingly, is adventure time with Finn and Jake. It's funny, random, and has a good feel to it lol, like most cartoons, although Flapjack gives me nightmares sometimes. I watched Jerry Springer, and all the men on that show all say the same thing "If she don't give me sex, I'll cheat on her"

WTF.
I don't know if thats true or not, but all together its a D-bag/waffle statement. If that's true, then I'm definitely out with the whole relationship thing. I'm not going to give somebody something just out of fear that they'll leave me, it's wrong and I can be on my own.

Ugh. Anyways I'm going to go draw out my frustrations and take a shower cause I have to go to the clinic later and that's always nerve racking for me.

I hate doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment