Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I don't understand.

Today, something crazy happened.

The morning went great, I got up, made my protein shake, watched a weird movie (i like those) and took a nice hot shower.
Then something ridiculous occurred. My brother, who is ten years old, decided not to knock like usual when i'm in the shower to go to the bathroom, and pissed down our air vent. My whole house smells of pee.
I lost it, I blew my top, mainly because I was so baffled by what possessed him to do this act.
I couldn't think of what to do, so I called my mom and she was furious, yelled at him, and then told me to clean it up.
I made him clean it up.
I'm not going to pick up a ten year old mess, specially one like that. If I ever have kids, they'll pick up their own messes, not because I don't want to, but to teach them that they have to take responsibility for their actions. Now I'm talking when they're my brothers age, I'm not gunna make a two year old pick up giant messes like that or do the dishes, that's just silly. But my brother should learn better values other than playing video games and whining for food.
Anyways. Rant over with.

The writing is going good, I finally revised all of it and I'm wondering if I should post the chapters one by one on my blogs. I don't know if anyone will read them, and thats the scary part. I'm scared others won't like what I have to write, but I'm still writing, why? Because I need to get the stories out of my head, they need to be poured out into something, and I'm not much of a artist (says myself) and I'm pretty good at writing so I'm trying that instead.

I'm still working on my zombie pictures, which is good I guess. But I miss Paul. He got a new job at a infomercial place, it's pretty snazzy, and I'm really happy for him. He got a new haircut too, at first I was skeptical about it but it looks really good on him. I'll upload pictures I've done next post, until then I'm out like sour crout

No comments:

Post a Comment